What's new
Ascension

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accepted Emmet's CO Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmet

GDI Command
Steam name: emmet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68793552

Previous leadership experience: My previous leadership experience is a little extensive. Starting off with Peace Sector, a long-ago HL2RP community. I was an OfC (equal to rank-leader) within the MPF for a good amount of time, managing a squad of units. Within that community I was also lead for CWU. Moving on to nebulous.cloud, I was within lower-management of CWU for some time. And in the previous iteration of outlands rp I used to lead people on patrols, bounties and other activities both on the Combine side as well as the Rebel side. Within WW3RP, I used to be a NCO for a few months as well.

Did you read the relevant lore and information regarding the CnC universe?: I have, yes.

Would you like to lead a branch within GDI? If so, which one?: I am currently leading the GDI 17th Engineering Corps.

Character name: Kim Minh Trung

Brief backstory: Kim Minh Trung is around the age of late thirties. The man is from North-Vietnam. With quite the temperament and dealing with some anger issues that quite frankly require therapy and calming exercises. He has a habit of regularly smoking cigarettes, strictly Malboro Classic as well as strictly drinking beer. He was conscripted into The People's Army of Vietnam for the duration of two years, as is required by his country. He joined in eager to get out and get done with it. Not much ambition within the Army itself whatsoever. However, that soon changed. The lifestyle provided was splendid, in his eyes, and he at first always found an excuse to skip certain assignments. That changed overtime, however, as his conscription was by it's end, he was granted the decision to stay longer or return to the civilian life. He stayed. For years. Year after year passed, he still remained within The People's Army of Vietnam, eventually graduating in the course of Explosives and Mines, which granted him a position within a branch that regularly dealt with such assets, this being the 10th Artillery Battalion. He managed to slowly climb the ranks to the status of non-comissioned officer. Already by his very early thirties, Kim was soon drafted to a very different and at the time unusual organization. The Global Defense Initiative. It was a difficult time for him to adapt. For starters the many nationalities and different cultures clashing. He was a very nationalist person. His point of view differed so much, and so, with the many new faces, he was molded a little. Being quite acquainted with a German Lieutenant and a North-American Captain, his personality mixed in. Currently, he works as a non-comissioned officer, within the very frontlines, working within a branch named 17th Engineering Corps, where upon his transfer from The People's Army of Vietnam to the Global Defense Initiative, gained extensive courses and education within electronics, mechanical warfare, explosives and mines, and otherwise. His service record by now dating about fifteen years of service, between both armies.

Requested rank: Second Lieutenant or Lieutenant is fine.

Last edited:
TO: 76th Mechanized Infantry Division/1st Mobility Brigade/Alpha Company/Command Staff [+]
CC: 76th Mechanized Infantry Division/Commander, 76th Mechanized Infantry Division/1st Mobility Brigade/Commissioned Officers [+]
SUBJECT: RE: Emergency Transfer Request

VGS9qaAbl3krX4ugQMTsuM27YbLot2DHXYLgHLf4NEwS7o44lEnck-IJEBpXv1Avge92ZGPAVDEyx-PaUghqCbm54OUtqddYRkFdrB-MoiQBeBlGvpg0Syl1WkWxSrcT23gXxfanmxQw0knJHiC7NQ

GLOBAL DEFENSE INITIATIVE
Headquarters, Office of The Supreme Commander

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I inform you that your request for the emergency transfer of Minh Trung, Kim has been approved.
As per the request, the former shall receive a probationary field commission to the rank of Second Lieutenant, and be assigned as Operations Officer, Alpha Company, 1st Mobility Brigade, 76th Mechanized Infantry Division.

Kind regards,

Mark Jamison Sheppard, Brigadier General
Supreme Commander, Global Defense Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back