What's new
Ascension

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denied Marshall's CO Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall

Steam name: Marshall

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:93908206

Previous leadership experience:

Never, unless you count Mobius Game Servers leading as a DvL the HELIX (Med) Division during high command days way back in 2011. That's about the only leadership experience I've had when it comes to GMod factions/branches. So essentially nil! :D

Did you read the relevant lore and information regarding the Command 'n' Conquer universe?:

Yes, I have. If there's anything in particular I may have missed link me directly and I'll be sure to read.

Would you like to lead a branch within GDI? If so, which one?:

Currently Med lead, and I'm happy for that to continue :)

Character name:

oc.png

Brief backstory:

Octavia Carrington grew up in a small coastal town, where she developed a deep sense of community and a passion for helping others. Her fascination with medicine and a desire to make a difference led her to pursue a career in the military as a medical combatant.

Upon joining the British military out of the Hereford Training Base, Octavia quickly distinguished herself with her exceptional medical skills, leadership qualities, and unwavering dedication to her fellow soldiers. She completed rigorous training programs and specialized in combat medicine, gaining valuable experience in field hospitals and on the front lines of various global conflicts.

Her natural leadership abilities did not go unnoticed, and she was soon promoted to the rank of Sergeant. As the leader of the Medical Branch of the Global Defence Initiative, she was responsible for overseeing medical operations, coordinating with other branches of the military, and ensuring that soldiers received the best possible care in the most challenging and demanding of environments.

Under Octavia's guidance, the Medical Branch became a model of efficiency and excellence, saving countless lives and earning the respect and admiration of her peers and superiors alike. Her commitment to her duty, her compassion for others, and her exceptional skill as a medic made her an invaluable asset to the Global Defence Initiative.

Despite the demands of her position, Octavia never lost sight of why she joined the military in the first place – to make a difference and to serve those in need. She remains dedicated to her mission, always striving to improve and innovate in the field of military medicine, ensuring that her soldiers are always in the best possible hands.

Requested rank:

2Lt. or Lt. your choice, oh mighty masters of ranks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back