What's new
Ascension

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Lord's CO Application

Star Lord

GDI Command
I was advised to write a CO application by a friend - however, let me start by saying that this is more of a reserve application. Please consider others before me.

Steam name: Star Lord
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7405615
Previous leadership experience: Too much to comprehensively list. I have been an NCO on several Nebulous WW3RP iterations and other WW3RP servers and co-lead or lead MP branches in them. I was an NCO and CO in multiple HL2 Outlands RP (Rebels) servers and led Medical branches as well as the Rebel faction in some of them. I was also a faction leader (UNSC) in a Halo RP server. Outside of Gmod, I am a veteran squad leader in Squad.
Did you read the relevant lore and information regarding the CnC universe?: At this point, I have read an extensive amount of materials regarding the CnC universe and I am familiar with the server's setting.
Would you like to lead a branch within GDI? If so, which one?: I am currently a GDI MP branch leader.

Character name: Jack Evans
Brief backstory: Jack was born into a British military family with long traditions of service. He never faced hardship during his youth or saw some idealist, ulterior motive to join the armed forces - it was simply the most convenient career path for him. He followed his father's steps and enrolled into the Royal Marine Commandos; he passed recruit training with flying colours and quickly got used to wearing a uniform. Jack's first few years in the military were mostly spent on additional training; first at home, where he got qualified for advanced first aid, parachute deployment, explosive ordnance disposal and where he learned several foreign languages among other things. It didn't take long for overseas deployments to start rolling in as well - he took part in several cold-weather warfare exercises in Norway and finally saw combat in Afghanistan, where he was deployed during the war on terror. Jack was never particularly concerned about the Brotherhood of Nod's resurgence and recent activities; it seemed like another armed group to deal with, he thought. It didn't take long for Jack's attitude to change - after the Brotherhood began attacking GDI forces in Europe, it seemed obvious to him that Britain would be a future target. Although he was never an idealist, the thought of seeing his country in ruins or shackles kept him feeling uneasy. Not wanting to wait any longer, he contacted GDI recruiters - who seemed particularly interested in experienced career soldiers as of late...
Requested rank: CO

Back